22.2.14

Welcome to the Neighbourhood

Since moving back to London from New Zealand I've moved to the London Bridge area, and it is amazing. The location is so good with so many sights and monuments on my doorstep. So I decided to take my camera for a quick walk about the neighbourhood. Together my camera and I hit up St. Paul's Cathedral, Millennium Bridge, The Tate, and The Globe. Then I got coffee and had a wonderfully pensive walk along the river just like in the movies. Okay I didn't, I actually had to go home because the tourists were testing my patience. But otherwise it's absolutely lovely!

St. Paul's Cathedral
St. Paul's Cathedral

St. Paul's Cathedral
St. Paul's Cathedral

St. Paul's Cathedral
St. Paul's Cathedral

St. Paul's Cathedral Reflection
Well those are some shiny balls right there

Millennium Bridge Walk
Lonely guy by Millennium Bridge

London Skyline
London, you beaut.

St. Paul's Cathedral and Millennium Bridge
St. Paul's Cathedral and Millennium Bridge

Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
Shakespeare's Globe

London Coffee

About Town This Week...

No comments:

Post a Comment