7.1.14

Isabel Marant pour Moi

Isabel Marant pour h&m MOI.

Isabel Marant pour H&M fringe suede boot

I know, I know, I'm a little late. Isabel Marant pour H&M launched in November and where was I? Sitting up in bed late into the night in New Zealand hitting refresh on my iPad as I desperately pleaded for the blasted website to work. Being away travelling I didn't get my hands on these beauties until Christmas. I was really hoping to get the embellished jacket but unfortunately nothing available on the website even came in my size, but luckily having little feet came through for me again and I bagged myself the boots! 

Isabel Marant pour H&M fringe suede boot

Isabel Marant pour H&M fringe suede boot

Isabel Marant pour H&M fringe suede boot

Isabel Marant pour H&M fringe suede boot

The fringing is amazing (so soft!) and the mixture of textures adds interest to what could be an ordinary black boot. These are so relaxed and easy to wear, perfect with jeans and oversized sweaters in the current weather. I want to wear them all the time but am fearing the combination of suede & torrential rain! Can't wait to try them out with dresses in the summer too! Did you brave the stores to get yourself some Marant? 





About Town This Week...

No comments:

Post a Comment