14.9.13

One September

Ransom Vineyard

new_zealand_ransom_wines_vineyard

For my first visit to a vineyard, Ransom definitely set the bar pretty high! We went for lunch and shared this amazing platter and the view over the vineyard on a warm day was perfect. The entire time I kept saying 'I'm in a vineyard guys, like an actual vineyard!'

new_zealand_ransom_wines_vineyard_topshop_stripes


new_zealand_ransom_wines_vineyard_topshop_stripes

new_zealand_ransom_wines_vineyard_topshop_stripes

new_zealand_ransom_wines_vineyard

new_zealand_ransom_wines_vineyard

new_zealand_ransom_wines_vineyard

For some reason I could not get over how cool that was, maybe it was the wine. Oh the wine! So after once indulging in possible too much white I had lost my taste for it, but that has now been fully restored. This Pinot Gris has an intensely aromatic bouquet, with praline, pineapple and pear, all embedded in a honeyed melange… Can you tell I didn't write that? Well that is what the website tells me, but what I do know is this was the best white I've tried yet.

new_zealand_ransom_wines_vineyard_pinot_gris

new_zealand_ransom_wines_vineyard

My standard Topshop favourites - jeans, tee & cons.

new_zealand_ransom_wines_vineyard

Matakana Farmers Market


matakana_farmers_market_flowers

matakana_farmers_market


(...For Julie)

matakana_farmers_market_coffee

Hot chocolate, hot mess.

matakana_farmers_market_coffee

Jesus loves coffee. Too right.

About Town This Week...

No comments:

Post a Comment