20.9.13

Doomed

Mt Ruapehu


ski_trip_ruapehu_new_zealand

If you ever have the chance to go skiing, DO IT. It is so much fun, look how delighted I am... 

ski_trip_ruapehu_new_zealand

DELIGHTED.

ski_trip_ruapehu_new_zealand

ski_trip_ruapehu_new_zealand

We were skiing at Whakapapa, on the northern side of Mount Ruapehu. This was my first time skiing but it won't be the last, I'm now hooked. It's going to become an expensive habit I think! I also want to try snowboarding, probably down in Queenstown, but I think I'm a ski bunny in my heart.

ski_trip_ruapehu_new_zealand


ski_trip_ruapehu_new_zealand

Oh did I mention Ruapehu is also Mt Doom from Lord Of The Rings. Skiing on Mt Doom… I mean come on. 

ski_trip_ruapehu_new_zealand

ski_trip_ruapehu_new_zealand

And I even got to wear my fur hat, which is always a good time.

About Town This Week...

2 comments:

  1. Looks lovely, I'm going skiing for the first time in February and I'm so excited!
    www.capturingchic.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's so good, you will love it! Where are you going? Definitely remember sunscreen and sunglasses, they are essential with the snow!

      x

      Delete