1.9.13

Summer Tan

allsaints_topshop_edinburgh_fashion_blog

allsaints_topshop_edinburgh_fashion_blog

allsaints_topshop_edinburgh_fashion_blog

allsaints_topshop_edinburgh_fashion_blog

allsaints_topshop_edinburgh_fashion_blog

Tee: Topshop
Jeans: Zara Distressed 


I am in love with this jacket. So are you, I mean look at it, you can't resist. It is beautifully cut and the leather is so soft, if there is one thing Allsaints knows, it is how to make a quality leather jacket. It has also been pointed out to me that it matches my hair, convenient, and then we found a wall that matched as well. Perfect photo opportunity, so matchy.

 With all the lovely British sunshine this jacket is honestly the only tan I will wear this summer… 

Photo credits: Thanks to my lovely sister Tracy.

About Town This Week...

No comments:

Post a Comment