10.7.13

N E O N

topshop_paisley_neon_orange_trousers_black_asos_blazer


topshop_paisley_neon_orange_trousers_black_asos_blazer

topshop_paisley_neon_orange_trousers_black_asos_strappy_heels

topshop_paisley_neon_orange_trousers_black_asos_statement_necklace

topshop_paisley_neon_orange_trousers_black_asos_laura_lee_rings

topshop_paisley_neon_orange_trousers_neon_yellow_zara_bag

Trousers: Topshop 
Top: Topshop
Blazer: ASOS
Bag: Zara
Shoes: ASOS
Rings: Laura Lee & Accessorize
Necklace: Topshop

These are my favourite trousers ever. I mean, they're just so N E O N ! 
I wore them for my sisters graduation in Edinburgh this past weekend where all the graduates must wear black & white, so I decide to bring the colour. All the colours.

About Town This Week...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Oh thank you, me too! Can't wait for the weather to change so I can get these out again!
      x

      Delete