23.4.13

Saved by the bell?

For my birthday I was given Ciaté colourfoil manicure set. It's like an 80's dream manicure. Kelly Kapowski would love this.

ciate_nail_art_colourfoil_manicure_carnival




I know it's just packaging but I can't help it I love the cute bows on the bottles.

ciate_nail_art_colourfoil_manicure_carnival_pink

With the kit you get the base coat, nail glue and 24 foils, in 6 colours, which isn't many but this is hardly an every day manicure.

ciate_nail_art_colourfoil_manicure_carnival

You also get this thing… 
I'm not going to lie, I have no idea what to do with this.

ciate_nail_art_colourfoil_manicure_carnival

Then it's really simple, put some glue on your nail, wait until it goes tacky, then press the foil on top. Wait about 20 seconds holding it in place and then rip it off quickly.

ciate_nail_art_colourfoil_manicure_carnival

I just kept layering up the foils to get solid colours but I think it's nice with just one colour too. 

ciate_nail_art_colourfoil_manicure_carnival

Finish with a clear top coat and you're done!

ciate_nail_art_colourfoil_manicure_carnival

ciate_nail_art_colourfoil_manicure_carnival

About Town This Week...

No comments:

Post a Comment