22.4.13

26

birthday_26

So this past weekend I turned 26. That sounds awful. 26. It sounds even worse when you think I'm now the same age as the cast of Friends were when it started. Remember the one where they all turn thirty and deal with it in different ways? I'm Monica.


_drink_shop_do_dance

After a night at Drink, Shop, Do to try make it a little classy we went to the Duck & Waffle for brunch the next day. Shortest restaurant review possible: food - amazing, views - amazing, you should go.

duck_waffle_menu

london

london_canary_wharf

Lonodn

duck_and_waffle_beetroot

duck_and_waffle_deep_fried_mars_bar

Deep fried Mars bar - looks so wrong but tastes so right.

nude_espresso_coffee_spitalfields_


topshop_allsaints_spitalfields_london

It was good times but next year I think I'm going to be Joey

About Town This Week...

No comments:

Post a Comment