20.1.13

Snow Day!

leopard_yellow_coat_winter



leopard_yellow_coat_winter

leopard_yellow_coat_winter



leopard_yellow_coat_winter

leopard_yellow_coat_winter



leopard_yellow_coat_winter

Coat: River Island
Hat: Accessorize (similar)
Gloves: Accessorize
Jeans: Topshop Jamie 
Boots: Topshop Mighty
Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs Lil Ukita

Snow in London is both beautiful and completely inconvenient. I don't know how people who live in counties with an actual winter deal, but it did not stop us going to Somerset House for the Tim Walker exhibition. We also managed to come out with such gems including 'snow is just like really cold rain… oh' and 'snow makes London seem like the past!' Clearly snow also make us idiots. Next time I'll be sure not to wear heels in the snow after the most epic fall, I honestly spent 45 seconds sliding around like a giraffe on ice before going tits up! So thankful there are best friends to pick you up, and then later fall down themselves. Shared embarrassment!

S xx

About Town This Week...

6 comments:

  1. I love that coat. I have found you through the Lauren Conrad website, and I love your blog. Would you like to follow each other. Just leave a comment to let me know.
    My Fashion blog: I'm A Love Addict
    ENTER>>>Dress and make-up goodies Giveaway<<<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that you live in London, i would switch lives with you any day!!! I found your blog off Lauren Conrad's forum too! I am your newest follower and am excited to see your upcoming posts!
    Xo courtney
    Follow me at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way, I'm sure Salt Lake City is lovely! Thanks so much for the follow, I can't wait to see you're new posts too! S xx

      Delete
  3. I saw you on LC forum so I came to see your blog, let me tell you that you´ve done a great job with it, please come visit and if you like it it would be great if we could follow each other there on LC, here on GFC or socials, what do you think? To support each other… let me know ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You're blog photo's are so good, love it. Totally following back! S xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Lovely

    I'm your newest follower from LaurenConrad.com
    Love, love your Awesome Blog!

    Feel free to drop by & follow my blog @ www.revampspunkyrena.com

    xoxo
    Rena

    ReplyDelete