10.11.12

Need For Neutrals











Allsaints_Tula__Hessian_Topshop_Fashion_Blog

Allsaints_Tula__Hessian_Topshop_ASOS_Fashion_Blog

Allsaints_Tula__Hessian_Topshop_ASOS_Fashion_Blog
Allsaints_Tula__Hessian_Topshop_Fashion_Blog


Jumper: ASOS
Boots: AllSaints
Coat: AllSaints
Jeans: Topshop
Bag: Mischa Barton

So I got this new jumper, it's lambswool and is so warm, perfect for today! It also comes in this really deep blue and I did think about getting it, but then I thought y'know what I really need… Another neutral! Went to the V&A today which is one of my favourite museums in London but first we went to Harrods to check out the Disney Princess Christmas windows. They are amazing! The Elie Saab sleeping beauty dress (similar to SS12 collection) is possibly the most beautiful dress I've ever seen.






Plus I ran into our friendly neighbourhood cat.


Allsaints_Tula__Hessian_Topshop_Fashion_Blog




About Town This Week...

No comments:

Post a Comment