25.11.12

Dogs, Studs, Yellow and Leopard.

Did not realise I was wearing both cats and dogs until I went to title this post.


zara_french_bulldog_blouse





zara_french_bulldog_blouse

fashion_blog_topshop_zara_leopard_print_style

fashion_blog_topshop_zara_leopard_print_style


Coat: River Island
Blouse: Zara
Jeans: Topshop
Bag: Vintage Nine West
Leopard Print Boots: Amity



I really wish the Frenchies on this blouse were actually Pugs but well one can't have everything. I got this coat a few years ago in the RI sale. I had to replace all the missing buttons or I should say my mom did (Thanks Mom!). I love the bright yet muted colour, just adds a nice pop to an otherwise dull winters day. Plus this is one of the few shades of yellow I can actually carry off. These boots were an impulse buy from Amity last year. Every girl needs a little leopard in their wardrobe, the good kind though, don't go Kardashian on it. Kardashian is not okay. 

About Town This Week...

4 comments:

  1. Ahh love that top! I saw it at Zara and I am so mad I didn't buy it.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it's too cute! There a really similar one on asos right now actually … http://www.asos.com/ASOS/ASOS-Shirt-In-I-Heart-Pug-Print/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2661261&SearchQuery=pug&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Print

    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the studded detail on your blouse. What a great look! I found your blog on the LC forum and thought this would be a great way to connect to fellow bloggers, so I am now following you on Bloglovin. I'd appreciate if you could do the same for me.

    XoXo,

    Chantel

    http://stylesequence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you. I thought the same thing so you've been followed back! You're blog is great, I'm looking forward to reading more!

      S xx

      Delete