15.11.12

Any Excuse...

topshop_allsaints_damisi_fashion_blog

topshop_allsaints_damisi_fashion_blog


topshop_allsaints_damisi_fashion_blog


topshop_allsaints_damisi_fashion_blog

topshop_allsaints_damisi_fashion_blog

Hat: Topshop
Scarf: Zara
Tee: Topshop
Boots: Allsaints
Rings: Urban Outfitters Initial Ring and Laura Lee 

I finally bought this Topshop Pork Pie hat which has been firmly on my mind since last winter. It is now firmly on my head. I am a self-confessed hat obsessive, so I took my first opportunity to wear it today… just to go grocery shopping. One always wears a hat to do groceries right? I also wore my favourite tee, the residual scientist in me has a fondness for the skeletal design. Having said that I'm surprised I don't own more things with skulls on them, I may have to rectify this soon!

S xx

About Town This Week...

No comments:

Post a Comment