26.10.12

It Is All About The Coat

Allsaints_coat_fashion_blog

Allsaints_coat_fashion_blog

Allsaints_coat_fashion_blog

Allsaints_damisi_ boot_fashion_blog

Laura_lee_stacked_rings_fashion_blog

nail_art_

Allsaints_coat_fashion_blog

Allsaints_coat_fashion_blog

Allsaints_coat_fashion_blog


Coat: All Saints Tula
Jeans: Topshop Leigh's
Boots: All Saints Damisi
Scarf and Bag: Zara similar here and here
Stacking Rings: Laura Lee
This was my first time wearing my new Tula Coat and I adore it. The leather detailing on the neck is beautiful and it has such a nice silhouette. I kept it simple and styled it with my Damisi boots and jeans since I was doing a lot of walking today (LBJ at The Saatchi!). And to finish I threw on some autumnal toned accessories to try embrace the season a little! 

About Town This Week...

4 comments: